Finance & Tech For Young Investors
Where to start depends on what you're interested in.
🏷️ Popular Tags
If you're young, you have to read:
- Young Investors, Start Early! (Charts / Visuals + Excel Model)
- Lifecycle Investing - Invest Time For A Better Retirement Outcome (2020): a holistic portfolio approach
- Lifecycle Investing - The New Free-ish Lunch (2020): optimizing risk & reward with leverage
- Personal Human Capital & Labor Income — are you a stock or a bond? (2020): building off invest time. Should your future income be categorized as a stock or a bond?
❤️ These are my favorite pieces:
- DeFi: Finance ReImagined For The Internet (2021 - Crypto / DeFi)
- Personalized Content Feeds Suck. Curation is a Better, Scalable Alternative (2021 - Content Discovery)
- Betting on Irrationality - the toilet paper IPO (2020 - Investing Psychology / Risk Taking)
- Volatility, Uncertainty, and Finding Clarity (2020 - Investing Psychology)
- Growth Investors, Let Luck In (2020 - Investing)
- Illusion Of Understanding — Know What You Don't Know (2020 - Psychology)
These are listeners' favorite podcast episodes: